Author Topic: In Case Anyone Has Even The Slightest Interest...  (Read 3167 times)

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
In Case Anyone Has Even The Slightest Interest...
« on: August 26, 2012, 01:01:53 PM »
Well, not too long ago I started doing videos to show off things on the server I play minecraft on, and I decided that I was going to stop just talking about it and actually do the lets play thing for Outpost 2 that I have said I was going to do for a while now.

If anyone here is interested in taking a gander as I make them (and possibly point out the countless mistakes I will more than likely be making) here's my channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/srentiln

Also, if anyone is interested, I would also like to be able to show off the multiplayer aspect of the game and have someone else to talk with in the video.  I know everyone is a lot busier than we were when we first played this game, but if you have time let me know  :)  
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Leviathan

Re: In Case Anyone Has Even The Slightest Interest...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 08:00:23 AM »
Nice channel. I watched your Outpost videos a while ago now.

I would be happy to do a video with you sometime, maybe we could do a Spacerace or something and chat over skype.

We need more Outpost videos :)

Offline entropino

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 12:24:53 PM »
Subscribed ;D

Offline Leviathan

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 02:24:28 PM »
Hey entropino, Here is the OPU YouTube channel for you also:

Outpost Universe YouTube