Author Topic: Outpost 2 Cube 2: Saurbraten Clan.  (Read 5285 times)

Offline jcj94

• http://techfusion-279.com
Outpost 2 Cube 2: Saurbraten Clan.
« on: April 27, 2011, 09:41:37 PM »
I, as both Subbed74 and LordOfPain know, have created a cube 2 OP2 clan.

Cube 2 is definded as an FPS (First Person Shooter) for gametype, but normally has people doing "Edit-FFA", in which people modify the map, or even, create their own, and play against bots or human players.

I won't post a link to the recruitment site, seeing as it is still under construction, and I don't wish to re-direct traffic elsewhere. I am using Wetpaint, seeing as most clan-sites are hosted on it, I have yet to add the map files and the like to the site, as well as other items.

I have already posted a disclaimer saying that it is NOT the OP2 fansite, and, as stated above, I won't post links here, If you want the site, I will -think- about private messaging you.  (Easier if you P.M. me first.)

Subbed and I have talked about making a miniature colony CTF (capture the flag) map.  It would have basic 'structures' in it, including CC, Agridome, Residential, Nursery, and University.  There will be "turrets" that will (hopefully) look like vehicles from each colony, and they will have weapons in them depending on what weapon's turret they are to represent.  If you'd like to help, go download it (only 500mb file).

NOTE: This is not a signup sheet, this is more of a "Hey, I did this, you guys wanna join" thing.  If you'd like to help by supplying screenshots or the like of some units (I need some of laser and ESG up close, preferably from all angles) then just post them here or in the gallery and link me to them.

Offline Spikerocks101

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 09:51:48 PM »
I play Cube 2 some times. I made a giant ass Thor Tiger in it once :P
I AM YOUR PET ROCK!!!!!!

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 10:03:06 PM »
...as in the movie?
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Venera

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 10:33:34 PM »
...as in the movie?
What??  Anyway, we've kinda decided on the people, monster, whatever on having pistols but when you get into a lynx it could be a RPG Lynx with rocketlaunchers inside it, ESG Lynx with a GL, Microwave or Laser lynx with a rifle and a railgun tiger or laser tiger having the chaingun rounds.

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 10:53:49 PM »
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285492/

That was one messed up movie...
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Zardox Xheonov

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 08:16:40 AM »
I would be more than happy to join (i know i already got email, just gotta get home first and clear spam to find it) :P

btw i just love the VOID map we made... looks alot like hell below.
btw how do i take screen shots in cube2? is there a hotkey?

----

Spike you must get on soon, we would love for you to see our maps (like our VOID map).

I think i might put aside crossfire for this game.. XD

cuzz cube is so addicting right now, i mean you can make ANYTHING!

I might plan on making some screen shots.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 08:23:09 AM by Lord Of Pain »
Hit me up on discord, if I am online, you know I'll be gaming.

(Lord Of Pain is no more, I am currently now "Zardox" and have been for awhile on other platforms.)

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 09:30:24 AM »
so your running around with some sort of opu tag on your name? Couldnt think of a good clan name?

Offline Venera

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 09:57:08 AM »
Acctually I believe their clan tag is OP2.

Offline Zardox Xheonov

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 12:35:14 PM »
so your running around with some sort of opu tag on your name? Couldnt think of a good clan name?
no... just no....

im going to say this once; hence im getting tired of explaining it:

For those who don't know, "OP2" stands for "Outpost Two"
For those who don't know, "OPU" stands for "Outpost Universe"
For those who don't know, unofficial outpost two communities are legal.
For those who don't know, unofficial outpost universe communities are illegal.
For those who don't know, subbed/ecc channel/ jcj's clan stating refernce to being an "unofficial comunity dedicated to OP2". Meaning it is perfectly legal.

Assming that these clans/communities are claiming to be a part of OPU is inaccurate and wrong. So please, do your homework first before posting invalid input.

If anyone here can't understand this, godforbid I use more 'simple' words.

As for our cube tag:

Our tag will relate to outpost two.
Our tag will NOT relate to outpost universe.
Agreed jcj?

(Lord Of Pain is no more, I am currently now "Zardox" and have been for awhile on other platforms.)

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 03:11:18 PM »
wow im the last person you want to get mad at i will destroy you :P

All you needed to say is no i dont use that as a tag. and the clan name owns. no explaination and a angry quote from somewhere else were needed.  

Offline Zardox Xheonov

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 07:04:23 PM »
I have now joined the clan, yeah first member joined!
Jcj may i help with creating new catagories? i know a few that we could make.

EDIT: I hope people did not take my 'angry' wordings as me actually being mad, I attempting to get the point across with a serious gramar.

Though i do beleive it's a good refernce. for now on im going to refer to that post of mine ;)

---
I want to post screenshots of my map, VOID cuzz its alsome, but i dont know how to :(

Also we could use a section in jcj's forums for posting servers and clan sponsered maps. That would be alsome if you could put those in. And also a problem/feedback area, like opu uses for issues concerning related topics.

I like your forum so far, just needs to get less broad, and more variations/catagories.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 07:15:57 PM by Lord Of Pain »

Offline jcj94

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2011, 08:07:34 PM »
1: LOP, use the command in-game to bind a key: /bind (KeyYouWishToBind) screenshot
2: The tag for recruits is (op1) the tag for Members is [Op2]
3: I have already claimed it is not part of outpost universe...
4: You do run around... killing people.  Or, excuse me "fraging" people.  I don't know why they chose 'frag' instead of 'kill'... its the same thing really.
5: It's much less a forum as a... gathering.  Registerd Members (recruits and members alike, really, anyone who signs up to edit the site(LOP your helping me keep track of spam at the moment)) can post, but its not setup like a forum.  Its much more like a post then comments.  Here its post, comments about that post, comments about the comments about the post, and so on. It is similar to a forum.. but no exactly a fourm.

LOP, word of advice, Wetpaint is free because of ad's.  However, just get Adblock Plus and you'll be fine.

EDIT: LOP, do anything you want... other than spam, or be mean to newblets.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 08:08:09 PM by jcj94 »

Offline jcj94

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2011, 05:53:10 PM »
Okay, the site isn't under completely full construction anymore.

We have the base up.  We still need to add more, but it's almost finalized.

Offline Venera

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 07:31:50 PM »
What you really need is a Clan Map.  Most clans on the game have clan maps.  Like one clan I was in, RD, had a clan map.  PS I believe had one.  As well as 99.  My clan Rand's been through several maps.  Your clan map needs rooms for people to edit in, also a member's list.  Those are a must.  Other than that, you can put whatever you want in it.  Like say, tutorials on how to do some glitchcubes.  Even minigames (I can help with that).

Offline jcj94

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2011, 08:29:03 PM »
Me and LOP were working on one.

and that PAIN map we've been doing can also be used.

YES.  Go to the site (Will PM in a bit).  Signup, and I'll give you writers status.

NOTE:  I have a link posted to this site for people who want to play the original RTS game itself, not just be in the clan.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 08:30:21 PM by jcj94 »