Author Topic: Music Intrests...  (Read 17139 times)

Offline jcj94

• http://techfusion-279.com
Music Intrests...
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2011, 09:21:04 PM »

also alot of people try to find meaning in music. Some songs there is others not so much.

mostly i would just say its about listening to some thing that appeals to your mood attitude personality or it just sounds nice.  this is why alot of teens listen to music like emo and emo-ish stuff so young so rebellious. it could also be products of environment. people listening to certain musics because they were brought up around them or maybe the music makes a simular connection to there environment like country or the inner city.

there are times i drive with no music on. i just want to hear the sounds of the road and the car as i drive down the highway 120mph.
SOAD has meaning to their lyrics, and Coheat and Cambria has an actually story going through their albums.  

However, I agree, some music is just... there.

I agree on the "mood" songs.  I listen to the big bass, heavy guitar stuff becuase it appeals to me.  But, being raised in 'country'/'middle of freaking nowhere' I also like country.

I'll just stare out of a window when the music isn't on and listen as well... good to know I'm not the only one.

Offline plymoth45

Music Intrests...
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2012, 07:03:47 AM »
Thread ressurection!

After looking through some of those lists I'm rather unimpressed at the variety..

I'll admit my list is sadly not very long at the moment as I"m cut off from my main collection back home, but I listen to pretty much everything except rap and some of the boyband sounding rock bands. Really big into Hard Rock and several varieties of metal. Heres what I do have on my laptop atm:

3 Doors Down
12 Stones
Amorphis
Another Black Day
Apocalyptica
Avenged Sevenfold
Casting Crowns
Delain
Five Finger Death Punch
Katra
Lafee
Leaves' Eyes
Nightwish
Skillet
Tantric
Theory of a Deadman

Unfortunantly thats not nearly enough music to satisfy my needs, so I spend a lot of time listening to online radio stations such as New Eden Radio, and browsing through Youtube.

Offline jcj94

• http://techfusion-279.com
Music Intrests...
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2012, 07:23:59 AM »
Hah, Ponies have taken up the majority of my music interests >.>
Confound these ponies. They drive me to make music.

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
Music Intrests...
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2012, 10:34:48 PM »
I find YouTube is pretty good for finding new songs to listen to.

My new favourite, for the time being:
Sarah Geronimo - Dahil Minahal Mo Ako (Because I Love You)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omMe0xnqQ6I
I think this singer has a really beautiful voice.

Offline plymoth45

Music Intrests...
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2012, 06:05:21 PM »
Every time I go to youtube now I find myself listening to something by Two Steps from Hell. I'm drowning in the epicness!

Offline Zardox Xheonov

Music Intrests...
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2012, 12:51:04 PM »
so ive been around youtube lately, i found an alsome band their now my favorite.

everyone search up:

KOSTOPRAV

and then select: you are not alone, big amv contest, in fear, and confused memories.

all 4 songs are really out of this world.
Hit me up on discord, if I am online, you know I'll be gaming.

(Lord Of Pain is no more, I am currently now "Zardox" and have been for awhile on other platforms.)

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
Music Intrests...
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2012, 12:55:01 PM »
Youtube has gotten me interested in Mumford & Sons
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names