Author Topic: Download Truble  (Read 3861 times)

Offline kirbyshade

Download Truble
« on: March 07, 2011, 08:46:14 PM »
It says, "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher."
What do i do?
i got Windows 7 & NVIDEA GEFORCE.

Offline RipperKhan

• http://newvitech.com
Download Truble
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 09:17:53 PM »
u try combatibilty mode, if your still having prob. ms has a win xp virtual prog that will run xp compatbile software at the ms d/l site for win 7

Offline kirbyshade

Download Truble
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 10:09:38 PM »
u try combatibilty mode, if your still having prob. ms has a win xp virtual prog that will run xp compatbile software at the ms d/l site for win 7
 ty I'll try that and see if it works. ^_^

Offline Ameise

Download Truble
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 02:57:54 AM »
If it is Windows 7 64-bit, you will have difficulty running any 16-bit program without an emulator. WOW16 (Windows on Windows 16-bit) was removed from 64-bit systems because they are incompatible - once a CPU is in Long Mode (64-bit mode), the only other mode that may be entered is Compatibility Mode (32-bit). It is impossible to enter 16-bit Protected or Real Mode without resetting the CPU (well, it's possible, but painful and would likely cause Windows to need to restart. You would also end up having to disable interrupts and cause the system to become monotasking).

You could try using VirtualBox (although use XP as 9x/ME run TERRIBLY on it) or another emulator. You have a newer system, likely with an ICH9 chipset, which will cause 9x to crash if you try to run it bare metal.