Poll

Who here has had at any time AgeofempiresII the conqeror's expansion??

never had it
2 (28.6%)
had it befor but not anymore
0 (0%)
still have it - not going to play it ever
0 (0%)
still have it - i would pllay if i knew how to go multiplayer
1 (14.3%)
still have it - still play it
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: A Small Community Event -- AOE  (Read 9242 times)

Offline Zardox Xheonov

A Small Community Event -- AOE
« on: May 14, 2010, 04:07:58 PM »
Now to those of you who have it or want it:
 (which im sadly doubting that includes anyone)would anyone like to play a game or two on multiplayer? it works just like op2 with tcp/internet IPs and stuff. If any of you are interested in haveing a game of AOE II conqueror's exspansion or the regular age of empires II or age of empires one (if im desperate) then come on irc and join the lobby!!! :)

You can buy this game at wallmart, mires (i know thats spell wrong :P dont remind me) or target in the computer games iles. They are usually only in a cd case with no box. If your at the right place the price should be around 12.00 US dollars worth
(not much for a video game these days; xbox 360 games go for at least 50.00).

please post your active times (USA Eastern coast) of when youll be available to play.

My active times are week ends between 11:00 am - 8:00 pm but it veries on week ends for me; i take breaks and do other stuff in between too.

on week days im available monday-thursday 5:20 pm - 7:00 pm
(Note that im not always on durring these times though i'll try my best to come).
Rules:
-Remember DO NOT discuss this game in any irc channel except for the lobby.
-If you want to participate please post the notification on this topic.
-No lagging that freezes game play for over 5mins aloud
-Please do not use cheats or ask for them enabled; the game would end within 5 secounds!
-You are encouraged to help teamates out (e.g. sombody is low on wood and your low on food, you both then trade for eachother's resources).
-If you are the host pleaed do not kick people unless you have a good reason. (E.G. spamming, rude, or laaging player)
-Please try to tribute all resources to allied players if your about to leave.(Food wood gold stone).
-Game types and maps will be decided on votes so that everyone is happy. :)
this includes all other settings that effect gameplay.
-Cheats should NEVER be enabled even when requested (unless EVERYBODY wants to mess around and does not care about rules).

Now any questions, comments?
Hit me up on discord, if I am online, you know I'll be gaming.

(Lord Of Pain is no more, I am currently now "Zardox" and have been for awhile on other platforms.)

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 06:09:51 PM »
heheh if your looking for a place to play aoe i believe there are places you can play that game you might have better luck.  But i havent played that game since it came out and i dont really care for it.

Offline Hidiot

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 04:01:43 AM »
Yes, you are much better off putting up such a request on a dedicated fan site or the official/unofficial but works almost like an official AoE forums (if such a thing exists).

Because, really... out of around a dozen people who read and post on these forums, chances that you'll find one who will play AoE 2 at all are really slim. Whereas, chances of finding such a person on a dedicated site/forum are considerably higher. Not guaranteed, but not very far from guaranteed either (Of course, if YOU get to play multi player also depends on your conduct and the other usual things).
"Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all"

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 08:24:14 PM »
Have to agree with hidiot.  Afterall, the fairly high number of runescape players here is an absolute fluke (just stating that for the hell of it).
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Kayedon

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 06:06:33 PM »
Have to agree with hidiot.  Afterall, the fairly high number of runescape players here is an absolute fluke (just stating that for the hell of it).
...4? 3? I don't remember.
"Trust me, I'm crazy."

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 12:27:17 AM »
last time I actually tried to count (a couple years now I think?) it was 8 or 9
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Simpsonboy77

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 07:18:11 PM »
I play AOE 1 & 2....

I'll play you if you want, expansion of either is possible. I think hamachi would be easiest for it.
My tutorials
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3