Author Topic: Kinda New Here  (Read 1952 times)

Offline stckhlmsyndrme

Kinda New Here
« on: February 17, 2010, 01:13:14 PM »
So before everyone says hi welcome to the site, id like to say that ive already been here at this site for at least a month and went by the name stillhere.  i dont know why really but the verification emails (plural) never came to my email count, i blame yahoo on this, and so i have created this account instead.

i like playing the game, and chances are that if im in the irc im either waiting to play a game or already am playing a game with someone.

i used to play this game all the time.  i had the original (still do) cd i bought but rarely played online as only my grandmother had the internet at the time.

not a particularly bad player, just a little rusty.

anyway, happy to see that the game isnt dead and that there are still so many things going for it.

well this post is alittle longer than i thought id be, but ive been waiting for awhile to be able to say something...

bytheway if someone is able to delete the stillhere account that would be nice, i cant seem to change any of the settings for it because i havent been able to validate it.
the black dots arent really there...

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
Kinda New Here
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 01:43:06 PM »
Welcomuju!
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
Kinda New Here
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 02:06:58 PM »
If it weren't for the recent wave of bot attacks, I would say we need an alternate validation method, heh

I'll delete it when I do the next bot check if someone else doesn't get to it first.
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline TH300

• http://op3game.net
Kinda New Here
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 09:44:30 PM »
Welcome to the forums, stillhere/stckhlmsyndrme.

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
Kinda New Here
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 11:46:36 PM »
Yes, welcome. Always nice when someone posts an introduction after signing up. Best bot/non-bot determination there is really. :P
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 11:46:55 PM by Hooman »