Author Topic: Op2 Racing Map  (Read 16278 times)

Offline Sirbomber

Op2 Racing Map
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2009, 11:50:33 AM »
That's why it also spams "LOL N00B".

Anyways, should the game automatically end as soon as someone crosses the finish line, or should I keep it going until everyone's done?  Note that this will be harder for me to code, and there's nothing stopping the winner(s, in the event of a tie) from actively hunting everyone else down.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Hidiot

Op2 Racing Map
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2009, 12:18:01 PM »
You can destroy the winners vehicles and store positions somewhere as they finish.
"Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all"

Offline Sirbomber

Op2 Racing Map
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2009, 03:55:22 PM »
"Congratulations on winning! Now sit there and watch while everyone else finishes!"

Somehow I don't think that will go too well...
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Offline Hidiot

Op2 Racing Map
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2009, 05:46:57 AM »
Winners can always exit the game manually. Heck, any player can quit the game manually.

Some may like to watch the reminder of the race, some may not.
"Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all"

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
Op2 Racing Map
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2009, 09:46:45 AM »
make the winner's circle a circle of GP's that the winners cannot pass :P
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Sirbomber

Op2 Racing Map
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2009, 11:01:53 AM »
Winners never quit, nor do they do drugs, so I could make that circle of GPs but they couldn't be armed with Acid.  I'll think of something.  Does it really matter which place you're in if you don't win?  It's not like we're awarding points based on how well you did; you either won or you lost.

Edit: You can actually pick your vehicle now, instead of just getting a random one.  Of course, picking a random one has its benefits, as you might get a Thor's Hammer Tiger.  But only if I messed something up.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 09:36:02 PM by Sirbomber »