Author Topic: Mt2 Mappack 1  (Read 5151 times)

Offline Sirbomber

Mt2 Mappack 1
« on: March 19, 2009, 11:49:27 AM »
I'll be releasing a small mappack for MT2 soon.  I just need to finish up a few things.
It will contain five LoS's and Bomber's Big Blast.

Edit: Having said that, would people rather see more multiplayer maps, or would you rather I work on the MT2/EoE campaigns?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 02:01:47 PM by Sirbomber »
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Sirbomber

Mt2 Mappack 1
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 10:59:53 AM »
Well, forget about that map pack; I've been having trouble getting multiplayer to work with mods (OP2 insists there is a checksum error even though everyone had clean installs).  Until this issue is resolved, I'll work on the campaigns.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
Mt2 Mappack 1
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 01:22:17 PM »
is there anyway to edit the part that gives out the error message so that it tells you the exact problem instead of just the nature of the problem?
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Sirbomber

Mt2 Mappack 1
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 02:24:18 PM »
Nope, but I can probably use Hooman's Checksum Checker so I have an idea of where the problem is.