Author Topic: Hey Everyone!  (Read 2519 times)

Offline <PA>Shadow_Tank

Hey Everyone!
« on: December 24, 2008, 06:40:46 AM »

Hello all! Not sure if you remeber me or not, i use to play op2 all the time! I was in the Pa clan for a long time, i am not sure if they are still kciking around or not) I remeber all the old favorites too!

Rondlt, falcon, I remebr u lev lol, there was ambrose P hill, fox clan, i remeber lots of the old guys/girls lol!

I would to start playing op2 again thats for sure! any help would be great! thanks!

Offline Hidiot

Hey Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 08:00:00 AM »
Be sure to check the Outpost Updates sub-forum in the Main Projects section for the Outpost 2 1.3.5 Beta 2 (the newest pack for now).

As far as I can tell, there's no clans left, but I'm too new around to know for sure.

Edit: My mistake, the sub-forum is in Main Projects.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 10:53:57 AM by Hidiot »
"Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all"

Offline Spikerocks101

Hey Everyone!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 01:40:03 PM »
Nice to meet you! No one is really regular enouf to be in a clan, and since theres less then a hald full of irc people even ever been on the irc, its unlikely you'll get a clan started. But as for me, the most active play, I was sad i missed the clan days, for i rock when i am in a clan :P
I AM YOUR PET ROCK!!!!!!

Offline Sirbomber

Hey Everyone!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 02:18:37 PM »
Clans are pointless.  They just divide people into arbitrary groups that dissolve faster than celebrity marriages.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Savant 231-A

• https://www.outpost2.net
Hey Everyone!
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 02:21:58 PM »
Clans are pointless.  They just divide people into arbitrary groups that dissolve faster than celebrity marriages.
Speak for yourself. If he wants a clan, let him have one, I don't see any harm in it
Gordon Freeman, and mr. Crowbar would own Master Chief in any part of the day.
"Come here citizen."

"From the ashes of the collapse we seek to build a better world for all."

Offline Sirbomber

Hey Everyone!
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 03:16:40 PM »
Speak for yourself.
I did; thus why I voiced my opinion.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials