Author Topic: Another New Person  (Read 2302 times)

Offline Zegian

Another New Person
« on: October 11, 2007, 04:12:58 PM »
hello im new  i dont ever recall doing anything on a forum exsept reading... till now  sorry if im doing something wrong i dono what im doing  anyways ill add some stuff

my name: id rather not give away but on the internet u can call me zegian or zeg
my age: 15
my birthday: dec 1 count back 15 years from the time of this post and u will know wen more presicely

a few things to know about me: first of all i have no clue what im doing on this forum and im sorry if makeing this is a mistake 2nd i make lots of typeing errors and im bad at spelling 3rd i talk or type to much very often 4th im addicted to stareing at screens wether its videogames on the tv or computer games on comp screens and i think op2 is cool along with many other things that i dont think i have time to sit here and try to think of them all then list 5th i tend to forget things sometimes alot of the time im tired. like wen i made this. 6th im not a compleet newb to op2 and the internet ive beat op2 plymoth campain i know the basics and maybe more not sure havent played vs enuff ppl to know yet and ive played on starcraft enuff to know about multiplayer stuff a little bit 7th i think im typeing to much so i think ill stop here

Offline Quantum

Another New Person
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 06:54:05 PM »
lol

Welcome Zegian

(thumbsup)  
This conversation did not happen, the gun that I have in my hand is not real and the Presidents book does not exist.

Offline Leviathan

Another New Person
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 07:41:09 PM »
Welcome :D

Offline Hidiot

Another New Person
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 07:49:34 PM »
Don' worry about all those things. If you try a bit, in time you'll get better at... just about anything :)

Talking a lot... if it's on topic and adds to the discussion it's good.

If Freeza-CII or Sirbomber or anybody scares you... you'll get used to them *hides*

And finally, what should've been been first thing, Velcome!
"Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all"

Offline Sirbomber

Another New Person
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 12:20:32 AM »
If Freeza-CII or Sirbomber or anybody scares you... you'll get used to them *hides*
I like him already. He actually used the shoutbox properly without knowing what it did.
I wish some of our older members could do that...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 12:20:48 AM by Sirbomber »
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline 7842303

Another New Person
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 01:40:12 AM »
hallo welcome to op2 heven!!! :lol:  
onword to battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unless your tired, of cource