Author Topic: Hi All!  (Read 1840 times)

Offline Crusard

Hi All!
« on: September 25, 2007, 10:23:37 AM »
Hi!
I've had this game for years, but only recently I found this site and the download link to get the game to work again after my CD passed away :rolleyes:

Well, I'm not sure if there are many players around, but still I wanted to play this game a little bit more. Lately I've been trying to kill those tigers in Eden Population, it's been hell <_<

Anyway, I've also seen some re-tiling projects out there, and guess what, I'm pretty good at 3D modelling, and terrain modelling is something I can do in minutes thanks to Corel Bryce5, so if anyone ever wants a special type of terrain rendering I'll gladly do it (though I'll leave you the work of implementing it into the game).

Seeya guys later.
-Crusard

Offline Sl0vi

Hi All!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 10:48:54 AM »
Welcome! :D

There are still many players around, get on IRC since that's the best place to get involved with other players.

http://www.outpostuniverse.net/index/irc

It can be a bit slow in the channel at times, so hang around for awhile if someone doesn't respond immediatly after you join.
!!!YAY!!!

Offline Leviathan

Hi All!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 04:25:07 PM »
Welcome :D

Offline 7842303

Hi All!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 01:46:55 AM »
what up,  do you like runescape????!!!???!!!???! oops i did it again. :find: i am ashamed
onword to battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unless your tired, of cource