Author Topic: Outpost 2 On Facebook  (Read 6659 times)

Offline Sirbomber

Outpost 2 On Facebook
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2009, 08:21:41 PM »
Some of them are seriously interested in web design and are considering becoming professionals in the field.

...But most just want to make some nerdy anime fansite.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Kayedon

Outpost 2 On Facebook
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2009, 10:46:38 PM »
Getting a web design class to play OP2 is not that bad, you'd expect it to not be populated by your average idiots.

Social networking sites? You expect them to be filled by your average, and worse, idiots.

And yes, check post dates.

We have a problem with poll topics, in that whenever someone casts a vote, the topic registers it as a new post, even if it had been dead for years. Take extra care with those.
Also, if you can get an admin to check it, there should be an option if you're using the forum software I think you are.
Admin CP > [Forum Control] Manage Forums > Settings (of each individual forum...), then down on the bottom it should say "Allow votes to bump a topic? Yes         No "

I'm guessing you guys have Yes checked on every forum. Then again, that's IF. I dunno if you guys are using IF software or not.
"Trust me, I'm crazy."

Offline PUNK_FOX

Outpost 2 On Facebook
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2009, 12:31:48 AM »
Anyway: glad you like the game. Now get those guys to register here, instead of talking about OP2 on facebook
Sounds like you hate Facebook or something :lol:  
Punk Staind Blood