Author Topic: Genesis Story Hehehehe  (Read 3367 times)

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
Genesis Story Hehehehe
« on: May 21, 2007, 07:39:26 PM »
New terra in the distance Eden on the way to places unknown.  They end up landing on a god forsaken rock only to find out that another colony is there.  "I know Astronomical Impossiblity."  but anyway Eden invite the colony known as maesis over for pancakes.  but Eden didnt realize that one of the measis is dangerously alergic to blue berries.  And whislt eating the pancakes.  They choke to death because eden didnt make a dirt yet. Any way outraged by this Measis declares war on eden. And that is how the conflict starts.

Offline Sirbomber

Genesis Story Hehehehe
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 07:44:33 PM »
Then Maesis gets buttraped because Eden has Thor's Hammer and Maesis has sticks and dirty underwear.  Then Axen Moon (who hid on the starship's exterior because he is an Immortal God capable of surviving in a vacuum) has sex with Kraft again in front of the Eden High Council.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline zanco

Genesis Story Hehehehe
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 10:02:40 PM »
:(  
if anyone finds and communicate to us that which thus far has eluded our efforts, great will be our gratitude.
          Jakob Bernouilli

"Zanco`, n00b o' The Flares"

Offline siqueule

Genesis Story Hehehehe
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 02:16:50 AM »
yes, but... if it's plymoth who build the starship and evacuate new terra?
attention! ne mets pas tes mains sur la porte: tu risques de te faire pincer très fort
warning! don't put your hand on the door: you risk to be grip very strong

Offline Sirbomber

Genesis Story Hehehehe
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 03:00:07 PM »
Unless they've changed the story, Eden escaped.
Take heart, though; Plymouth survives...

...In multiplayer anyways. :evil laugh:
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Offline siqueule

Genesis Story Hehehehe
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 06:33:03 AM »
are you sure? I will read the story  <_<

I'm sure that in the two stories, each colony escape and it's two different stories  :blink:  
attention! ne mets pas tes mains sur la porte: tu risques de te faire pincer très fort
warning! don't put your hand on the door: you risk to be grip very strong

Offline Combine Crusier

Genesis Story Hehehehe
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 08:31:52 AM »
Yes the two campains have different story lines................... WTH!!!! Are you guys drunk? Kraft is a computer!

I will attempt to suggest a story line that uses some of the.. a lot of the thing that I posted for a story line in the ( http://forum.outpostuniverse.net/index.php?showtopic=3613 ) area...... If the topic were to be unlocked this topic could be discussed there and we could make a.............. legitamate story line while keeping within the OP1/2 story lines as much as possible.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 08:35:35 AM by Combine Crusier »
Fire at will!

Offline Sirbomber

Genesis Story Hehehehe
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 02:52:49 PM »
WTH!!!! Are you guys drunk? Kraft is a computer!
But Axen Moon is a dirty old man.

And stormy told me that Eden escapes but Plymouth somehow (temporarily at least) survives on New Terra (long enough to escape anyways).

Again, unless they changed all this. I'm supposedly a member but even when I was more active nobody ever told me anything...

Then stormy wonders why I'm hostile towards him...

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
Genesis Story Hehehehe
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007, 07:39:17 PM »
I remember a discussion not to long ago...I think it was with stormy...maybe not...anyway, we had discussed how the two colonies could have easily made two starships, because their projections would have taken the ores for building units and structures into account.  All they'd have to do is recyle every building and they'd make a second star ship.
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names