Author Topic: Planetary Classes  (Read 3865 times)

Offline White Claw

Planetary Classes
« on: January 28, 2007, 08:52:04 PM »
Here is a data sheet I compiled which breaks down what planet classes are available in every star system for OP1. It also includes about how many mine beacons and landing sites are available as well as max depth and tile sets.

OP 1 System Planet Breakdown

Enjoy...

EDIT (leeor_net): fixing broken links
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 06:42:32 PM by leeor_net »

Offline BinaryMan

Planetary Classes
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 05:12:13 AM »
Here is a data sheet I compiled which breaks down what planet classes are available in every star system for OP1. It also includes about how many mine beacons and landing sites are available as well as max depth and tile sets.

OP 1 System Planet Breakdown

Enjoy...
Oh, sweet. You just saved me hours of time. I was starting to map the stars, then got bored with it. There's not much play difference between the planets unfortunately, so I just pick mars-type normally. But there is only one instance of Ceres Asteroid and Neptune, and it's nice to find that easily if I want to play them.

EDIT (leeor_net): fixing broken links
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 06:42:42 PM by leeor_net »

Offline White Claw

Planetary Classes
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 06:38:46 PM »
Yes, the planets are pretty much all copies of our solar system. (I just wish I had remembered that before I started.) I usually go for Marsish planets also, but I thought the brown tileset were kinda neat. I really liked the Ceres Asteroid (I hadn't seen that before). I think I might start a colony on that. There's also an instance of our own moon (though I forget where off hand. I suppose that's why I made the look up table).

No guarantees on 100% accuracy.