Poll

Do you play (or like) Starcraft?

I play it regularly.
5 (14.3%)
I like it but havent played in a while.
18 (51.4%)
I know of it but havent played it before.
4 (11.4%)
I own it but dont really like it (anymore).
5 (14.3%)
I HATE it.
2 (5.7%)
What is Starcraft?
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: How Many People Play Starcraft?  (Read 8519 times)

Offline Hidiot

How Many People Play Starcraft?
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2007, 10:16:52 AM »
Had it, liked it, got bored of it, don't like it anymore. simple :)

Truth be told, Freeza is pretty much right. There are quite some people that play to win as if their lives depended on it. There are some people that just like to be annoying. But there still are those few people that play games for the fun of it.

I still remember the old days when I was a bit addicted to games. I always sucked :P. But I still wanted so bad to win :|

At least now I can actually examine the situation and come up with a solution. Back then I would just do something that seemed right  :lol:  I'm just glad I took up the position of playing for fun and the challenge. Wining is fun, but not when you want to win at all costs  :blink:  
"Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all"

Offline Exile

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2007, 04:41:13 AM »
SC UMS are really good I love the WW2 recreation maps they require a great deal of brains and there is so many different tactics you can use B)

I will however say that those noobs you spoke of annoy me saying something is rigged and unfair. But no matter what game you play you will have to deal with that. At some point or another
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 04:43:38 AM by DragonBlade »
"Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, and brains save both."

"The best form of welfare for the troops is first-rate training."

''Erwin Rommel The Desert Fox''

Offline ZombifiedToast

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2009, 09:53:23 AM »
SC UMS are really good I love the WW2 recreation maps they require a great deal of brains and there is so many different tactics you can use B)

I will however say that those noobs you spoke of annoy me saying something is rigged and unfair. But no matter what game you play you will have to deal with that. At some point or another
You talking about Normandy Invasion SE or another map, because if its Normandy Invasion you're talking about, I love you.
Rule 36: I am Legend, you are Beowulf, we are Marshal, and this is Sparta

Offline Sirbomber

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2009, 10:57:36 AM »
The last post in this thread was over 2 years ago.  Stop necro'ing stuff.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Hidiot

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2009, 11:17:59 AM »
It's the problem with poll topics. Whenever someone votes in the poll, the topic gets jumped on top, which is makes most people think it's still active.
"Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all"