Author Topic: Final Fantasy Ac  (Read 8769 times)

Offline ITF

• http://www.ffaae.com
Final Fantasy Ac
« on: February 01, 2006, 12:41:05 AM »
I can't believe no one posted about this yet!  :blink:
I finished d/l FF AC a day ago, and skipped through the movie. I haven't watched the whole thing thoroughly so I can't give a complete analysis, but from what I saw it's really nice! The characters look so real that the only way you know it isn't real is because the people are perfect!! That, and they have anime-ish eyes. :blush:

The fight scenes are way too good. You'd have an adrenaline rush just watching it. The only fight scene I saw while skipping through it is the one where Tifa fights the guy with short white hair -- don't remember his name.

I wish I could give a more detailed view, but I can't. All my roommate would blab about was how hot Cloud is and how sexy Kadaj looked -- no help there.. <_<

I'll try again after I finally sit down and watch it with 100% concentration.  :D

But, from what I saw I liked it. What's everyone's view on it?
ITF -IronTankFox
-----------------------------
[I understand now. The circumstances of one's birth are Irrelevant; It is what you do with the Gift of Life that determines who you are.]

Offline Leviathan

Final Fantasy Ac
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 02:15:00 AM »
my view on it?

ive never herd of it :P

Offline ITF

Final Fantasy Ac
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 11:08:38 AM »
What?!  :blink:
Levi's not a fan of Final Fantasy?

Advent's Children is the newest and I think it's a popular movie.
Well, if it helps and hoping you know/heard of Final Fantasy @_@ here's a website for it. http://www.adventchildren.net/  :D

I don't know how accurate this site is or if it's the official site. I'm at school right now and I'm suppose to be working on some assignment.  :blush:   :whistle:  
ITF -IronTankFox
[I understand now. The circumstances of one's birth are Irrelevant; It is what you do with the Gift of Life that determines who you are.]

Offline Sl0vi

Final Fantasy Ac
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 12:04:12 PM »
lol, I wouldn't expect levi to know much about other games than OP2 :P
!!!YAY!!!

Offline wizisi2k

Final Fantasy Ac
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 12:07:47 PM »
u dl a copy that is subtitled :( or dubbed  :D if it's dubbed plz tell me where u got it if subtitled I got it but yeah I'd have to agree it looks awesome (only watched first 2 min or so-waiting till I get a English dubbed copy to watch it all) but u HAVE to have played FF7 to understand the backstory

Offline Sirbomber

Final Fantasy Ac
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 04:00:48 PM »
Argh. Anime + crappy game + non-OP2 game... It doesn't get much worse than that!  :yawn:  
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline ITF

Final Fantasy Ac
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 04:52:51 PM »
Aww, c'mon, be a little more open to it. ^_^

I did get the subbed version. ^^'' Dubs aren't always bad, but it has built up a bad reputation enough for me to not really care for it. :) Plus, I learn alot of Japanese watching subbed anime.  :D

At least appreciate the nice graphics.  :blush:  
ITF -IronTankFox

Offline Leviathan

Final Fantasy Ac
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2006, 05:03:13 PM »
i think i have Advent's Children somewhere.

i looked at a scene or two, looks very good.

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
Final Fantasy Ac
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2006, 05:08:33 PM »
Advent Children is good just the aftermath of FF7.  You can tell its not real because of the lighting lol.  I dont know about Cloud being hot but atleast they toned tifas boobs down they were HUGE in FF7 lol.

hmm i think that is the 2nd Final Fanasy movie there is.

Offline Oprime

• http://Moogleforest.net
Final Fantasy Ac
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2006, 09:59:18 PM »
Umm, the official english version of the movie is already set to be released. It's already on on amazon.com and I think it should be out this month. The english version is much better then the one released in japan since this one will be a 2 disk set kind of thing. B) I don't know about you but I'd rather hear the movie in english.

btw I already have the Xvid version with subtitles
CPU: AMD Phenom II 940BE
RAM: Patriot Viper 4GB (2GB x2) DDR2 1066Mhz
Motherboard: MSI K9A2 Platinum
Case: Thermaltake Armor Plus+
Power Supply: Themermatake ToughPower 1200Watt PSU
Hard Drive: Fujitsu 15k SAS SCSI 74GB/148GB Raid 0 @ 189MBps
Moniter: LG Flatron 20.1in Widescreen LCD 8ms 1400:1 Contrast ratio w/ F engine
GFX Card: 4 ATI Radeon 4870 1GB GDDR5 CrossFireX
DVD Burners: 2x SONY DVD-RW
Speakers[/b] Logitech Z-5500 505Watt 5.1 Surround
CPU Heatsink[/b]ZeroTerm NV120
OS[/b]Windows Vista Home Premium x64
:P I'm a Hardware freak ><

Offline wizisi2k

Final Fantasy Ac
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2006, 08:21:34 PM »
It's already on on amazon.com and I think it should be out this month. The english version is much better then the one released in japan since this one will be a 2 disk set kind of thing. B) I don't know about you but I'd rather hear the movie in english.

btw I already have the Xvid version with subtitles
amazon.com has this to say about it:This title will be released on January 1, 2010. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.  I have seen the same release date at target.com so yes it MAY be on the site but the release date isn't evem up at the offical site (heck it hasn't been updated since last May) but I have seen the more reasonable release date of like late march on www.gamestop.com