Author Topic: Map Format  (Read 13546 times)

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
    • LairWorks Entertainment
Map Format
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2006, 10:39:50 AM »
Well, I've already benchmarked my machine awhile ago and determined that for the next couple of years I should be good. I'll need to upgrade prolly by next January. So it's not of much concern to me... :)

Offline Anima_Vex

Map Format
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2006, 06:20:48 PM »
I play Warcraft 3 on Medium Settings and it works well, although I use a Game Accelerator to improve my wireless mouse's movements. According to Leeor, I should be fine.
Wannabe Novelist, Drawer, Anime Style, and all-around creative insane person. I also like to study tactics... but RTC games aren't exactly easy to watch for such things... we don't actually think as much as we should, and that's why I love TBS games. However, that doesn't mean I don't like RTCs!

Offline Stormy

• http://www.op3game.net
Map Format
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2006, 10:51:55 PM »
You should be :)
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·
3D artist in Blender, MS3D, and Terragen.
Trying to get good with Scene composition and lighting.

Offline Anima_Vex

Map Format
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2006, 01:13:16 PM »
See? Stormy agrees with me!
Wannabe Novelist, Drawer, Anime Style, and all-around creative insane person. I also like to study tactics... but RTC games aren't exactly easy to watch for such things... we don't actually think as much as we should, and that's why I love TBS games. However, that doesn't mean I don't like RTCs!

Offline Arklon

• Administrator
Map Format
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2006, 10:48:50 PM »
I'd like to be able to import height fields, even though they can only really have Y-axis information...

Offline Stormy

• http://www.op3game.net
Map Format
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2006, 11:53:14 PM »
That can be easily  done using some sort of a script I bet Arklon :). You know, when we come out with an SDK at some point, that would be a good tool to have for people wanting maps, but not wanting to use the editor that we're developing...
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·
3D artist in Blender, MS3D, and Terragen.
Trying to get good with Scene composition and lighting.