Author Topic: Op2 Movies  (Read 1422 times)

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
Op2 Movies
« on: December 03, 2005, 05:42:52 PM »
ok, i installed the 1.3.3 version from the site, now we know that it dosnt contain the music or vidio files

well I downloaded the op2.clm also from the site, and it worked fine, but the vids wernt available, so I took them from my op2 cd, when I ran op2 it says its lacking a codec to play the vids, I hear the audio, but I have no vidio, it days it cant find vids:IV41 decompressor

so is there a file that I am lacking? you dont have to send it to me because I have the CD, its just i dont feel like running through every file on the CD checking if its the one I  need
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 06:46:29 PM by Leviathan »
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode

Offline Sirbomber

Op2 Movies
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 05:45:12 PM »
Try running the indeo isntall files. I just copied them off the CD too. It said the oens of my computer were newer than the ones on the OP2 CD, but the videos still played. Oh well, I'm not complaining.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
Op2 Movies
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2005, 05:49:13 PM »
wow, I feel like a moron lol

thanks
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode