Author Topic: Hellomoto  (Read 2039 times)

Offline Axalon

Hellomoto
« on: October 08, 2005, 02:23:36 PM »
Thank Wikipedia I have found you all! I used to play this back in the days of WON and when Sierra actually cared... No one would remember me because looking back, I had one of those n00bish names pulled out of the Novella (I was Axen_Moon I believe, hehe). I'm 16 now, and it frightens me to know that i was freaking 10 when I started playing OP2. I remember feeling all good bout myself because "I finished the Eden campaign on easy!". *Sigh*, good times... I was digging through my computer games and my sentimental side hit me and I had a longing to play OP2. I did, but I thought all was lost because Sierra (obviously, after 6 years) closed OP2's WON server. Then, last week, I felt kinda interested and searched for Outpost 2 on Wikipedia. read into it a bit, and it keeps saying it got this stuff from http://www.outpostuniverse.net. I was interested to see if it was new o not, and to my joy, there are STILL people who play this game. I was truly giddy with happiness and I joined the forums...yesterday I believe. So yeah. That's my touching story of how I found this place. Any questions? :P

Offline zigzagjoe

Hellomoto
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2005, 02:57:44 PM »
mmm, nope. welcome :) i was probly about the same age as well. hmm, now that i think about it, there was 2 other guys at the same summer thingie that played it to.....wonder wtever happened to them. <3 the days of playing op2 all day....

Offline Stormy

• http://www.op3game.net
Hellomoto
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 03:09:19 PM »
Welcome... but I started younger.. 8 to be exact ;). I'm now 13. Great to have someone else now... Come on IRC sometime :D
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·
3D artist in Blender, MS3D, and Terragen.
Trying to get good with Scene composition and lighting.

Offline thablkpanda

Hellomoto
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2005, 04:03:49 PM »
Always a pleasure to have a new face.

I don't remember my age when I began with OP2 in general, but on WON, I was chrism323 (yeah, kinda boring) or something similar to that.

Can't wait to see you on IRC-

Christopher M.
Merchant Enterprises

Offline TH300

• http://op3game.net
Hellomoto
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 04:40:25 PM »
Welcome to the Outpost Universe Axalon.

There's nothing wrong with being happy about beating Eden campaign on easy. I was too when I played it, and I played it over and over again on easy and I never felt like I had to play it on medium or even hard.

You are btw the first one who found us over Wikipedia. (at least I don't know of others who did)

Oh, and don't try to remember me from WON. I wasn't there.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2005, 04:41:05 PM by TH300 »

Offline Leviathan

Hellomoto
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 06:37:47 PM »
Welcome!

I hope u come back to the game and stay with the comunity.

I was about 12 wen i was on WON.

And yea, we play op2 everyday on IRC.

Offline Eddy-B

• http://www.eddy-b.com
Hellomoto
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 06:51:57 PM »
Hi there!

I never went to any network, but if i had, i prolly would be must older then 16... :P

A lot of "old" people coming back to op2 nowadays. It's good you found us. Enjoy your stay!

PS: linefeeds <ENTER> are your friends!
Rule #1:  Eddy is always right
Rule #2: If you think he's wrong, see rule #1
--------------------

Outpost : Renegades - Eddy-B.com - Electronics Pit[/siz

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
Hellomoto
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2005, 04:07:59 AM »
Hehe, I think I actually Remember Axen_Moon from old days on WON.

There was probably more than 1 Axen_Moon around on WON, but I remember playing with 1 at least :P
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2