Author Topic: Making a Novel Website  (Read 3193 times)

Offline lethalgoose

Making a Novel Website
« on: February 13, 2005, 04:53:40 PM »
First off, its not custom made, I am using freewebs. The template I have chosen, however, is very nice. Anyways, I would like to put novels on this site in an orderly fashion. What you guys can do for me is post your chapters in your own thread on this forum (naturally in the "Outpost Novellas" section). You can make a post on this thread with a link to your novellas thread (make it easier for me). That tells me you want to be on the site. I will make a page for your novella, and update your page for your story each time you make a chapter in your thread. This will mean you dont have to go through a ton of post to get to aq chapter, and it will look more orderly. Once your novella is complete, I will try to get a bunch of people to rate it. I dont care how long your novellas are, as long as you complete them. Anyways, that is my goal.

OP Novels

Offline Kalshion

Making a Novel Website
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 07:44:28 PM »
just a heads up

Don't want my story on any website, although I'm sure you'd ask, I have meet up with people in the past who DID NOT, and soon ended up with a phone call from a lawyer

The story of mine will be posted on my own site, complete with picture's and such, just right now, it's all text

But, all in all, I do agree with this idea, just make sure to give credit where it is deserved

xfir

Making a Novel Website
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2005, 07:50:39 PM »
I suppose if you would like ad-free hosting, drop me an email. I'll hook you up.

Offline Leviathan

Making a Novel Website
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 07:35:46 AM »
If your making a Outpost releated site its just gotta be part of our webring :)

And hosts like that suck cuz of adds :(

Offline lethalgoose

Making a Novel Website
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2005, 05:58:19 PM »
ya, adds, suck, but I cant make a custom site, and cant afford an ad-free service either. I want to learn how to make text adventure games (old school and fun), but thats off topic. Anywayz, thats my story :D

Offline Eddy-B

• http://www.eddy-b.com
Making a Novel Website
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2005, 06:18:23 PM »
well, so far it looks pretty neat !   hope you can make it into a nice website  (thumbsup)  
Rule #1:  Eddy is always right
Rule #2: If you think he's wrong, see rule #1
--------------------

Outpost : Renegades - Eddy-B.com - Electronics Pit[/siz

Offline Leviathan

Making a Novel Website
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2005, 09:17:53 AM »
I would like to have the novel website as a section of the main website.

Its at outpostuniverse.net/op2txt