Author Topic: A funny thing happened on the way to my mothership  (Read 2423 times)

Offline knux

A funny thing happened on the way to my mothership
« on: November 09, 2004, 11:54:38 PM »
I get people emailing me about Outpost 3 from my website, but I didn't expect to attact nuts as well. Read:

"Your game weapons are not far from true my friend...please read

Human Rights and Social Justice Department
 To whom it may concern

I am appealing for your help in informing you of a very serious crime being committed against myself involving the members of the Chris Borrow family along with members of the Ray Godfrey family.

The individuals named above along with others unknown or unmentioned at this time have acquired some form of voice to skull technology and would appears to have started their own revenge service. How they acquired this is only a guess but after researching the subject of Electronic Harassment I found several web sites that not only sell the blueprints to create such equipment but sell some equipment already assembled.

That is not all though, they have also acquired other devices that can cause damage to a person from a distance. My guess would be some form of microwave weapon, new technology that is also available on line.

In contacting the police and the federal government it would seem that they know about the equipment but are not prepared to deal with the ever-increasing number of complaints revolving around the use of such equipment yet. Hence, an epidemic in the making.

The only thing I see happing in the United States as a positive is the great state of Michigan, which has passed a law making it illlegal to own or operate such equipment. Every state needs to follow there example since this equipment is more dangerous then a handgun could ever be. If I were shot with a gun I would have the proof right there in way of a bullet hole in my body, with this type of equipment; I will almost have to wait on the autopsy. A little late for myself.

I see this as a very serious security threat to the United States. This equipment has the ability to effect a person in a most disturbing manner. What if they turned this equipment on someone in power, the President or his family members, members of congress or law enforcement, the out come could be very serious indeed.

Please take this appeal and complaint against what is being done to me personally as serious, which a growing number of people are forced to live and deal with. I myself have suffered this modern technology for almost ten years now.

Below is the web address for my daily log and information sites to further inform you of what this type of crime is doing to people across the nation. "

Aliens, Skully.....

Offline gpgarrettboast

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2004, 07:03:18 AM »
lol? :)  Maybe they'd be interested in Outpost 2? (New Players. :P) lol.

Offline BlackBox

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2004, 03:00:49 PM »
Most likely spam. Yes, Michigan has laws regarding "electronic and beam weapons" in general.

(MCL PA 328 of 1931, 750.200h is the part regarding "electronic harassment").

However there are other states that have laws regarding these types of devices.

The law also only applies if you are going to or have committed a crime using something like this; it doesn't make it illegal for example, if I built something using an old microwave oven to burn holes thru things, or whatnot (not trying to be lethal).

Offline plymoth45

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2004, 09:03:51 PM »
if you ask me, a bunch of bogus (Could be wrong, not entirely sure) It looks like spam to me. I couple of months ago i was getting wierd e-mails about people wanting me to give me money in exchange for helping them to come the the US. A bunch of Spam if i ever saw any.

Offline Tellaris

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2004, 12:12:42 AM »
Military would probobly pay big bucks if you could build something like the Microwave Lynx in real life...   Me the military's new little tank toy.   Even a small scale laser, which would be concentrated enough to do damage... .   Something I hear they actually are working on too...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2004, 12:13:18 AM by Baikon »
Spell Checker!   The PoWeR tOoL
Click Here For Coolness
Self Proclaimed OPU Help desk.

Offline Ezekel

• http://ezekel.deviantart.com
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2004, 10:36:18 AM »
but as of today... well to get a laser that'd be able to have any siginifcant effect on... even an unarmoured vehicle like a standard car... well you'd need a HUGE refractor thingy ...um a lens thingy (yeh i know i probably screwed up the name)... but the real issue is that a lynx has its own cold fusion powerplant ... basically to put it this way:
you'd need something that is so heavy, that it'd be impractical.

i mean a standard hand gun bullet can go right through a car door and out the door on the other side. so a laser would not exactly be much of an improvement, eh?

well, i forget my point... but i'm tired, so mew... g'night op2ers

My mind is quicker then your eyes!

Never fight what you cannot see!!!

----------------------------------------------

The sleeper has awakened... and boy what a hangover!

Offline BlackBox

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2004, 03:08:42 PM »
DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, it's a US agency) has in fact made a microwave beam weapon that's a crowd control device. It's about the size of a car and outputs widespread microwave radiation which penetrates the skin about 1/16 (about 1.5mm), enough to cause pain.

Regarding a laser, they are drafting plans for things like that that could be mounted on planes. However the major roadblocks are:

- size (large lenses to focus the beam, as well as the actual laser diodes. you need thousands of laser diodes to produce a strong enough beam to damage things)
- cost (millions of dollars)
- power (there is no battery that exists that would provide enough of a start-up surge to power the laser diodes. Not to mention that they need to stay on for a considerable amount of time to create enough heat)

Offline knux

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2004, 04:31:53 AM »
Then there's MIRACL (sp?) that's a refracting laser weapon that the US govt used to shoot down a failing sattelite so it didn't cause any damage.

Offline plymoth45

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2004, 12:12:22 PM »
Wasn't the missile defense system they were working on a while back laser based? I know i saw something on the news a long time ago about it.

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2004, 01:58:14 PM »
I hope Ohio dosnt pass a law like that, I built a microwave wep in my basement from 5 magnatrons and alot of home made telsacoils, the wep would take a few hours to charge from household AC but would discharge in about a 10th of a second, I was able to make the beam blow through about 1/2 in steel plate

unfortunally I only got about 3 shots off before the telsa coils blew up and the magnatrons burned out, and I dont have enough money to build a new one

so I guess I dont care about the law lol, but yes, that technoligy has alot of potentual

next project, directed emp
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode

Offline plymoth45

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2004, 12:35:03 AM »
lol, that wont be too terribly hard. Just have to use something like a lighting, just a low enough power that it doesn't blow the bejesus out of things.