Author Topic: OP2 luver here!  (Read 1967 times)

Offline Wackozoid

OP2 luver here!
« on: October 28, 2004, 01:31:54 PM »
i have spent so friggin long looking for a Outpost 2 website that is GOOD and ACTIVE, then a few days ago i stumbled upon a old sierra games website (looking for something else) and from there through god knows how many sites i made it to HERE!!! where all my wishes came true.... OP2 is my absolute favorite strategy game, it will always hold a special place in my heart, i got it after i got OP and even though it sucks i liked it lol, i became exctatic when i found this website, and now i finally managed to join the forum (email probs) i have NEVER played OP online with anyone (once on a network with my dad but he barly new the basics of playing) so maybe now ill get a chance!!!! just as long as people go easy on me.. im fairly rusty, and because i never played against humans.. and i almost always put the difficulty on easy (lol) i dunno if ill be any good at all.. oh well... im just so glad i found this place, and i hope i become very much a part of this forum

Jesse
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 01:32:19 PM by Wackozoid »

Offline BlackBox

• Administrator
OP2 luver here!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2004, 02:40:39 PM »
Well, we're really glad to have you come here :D

Come on irc: #Outpost2 on QuakeNet sometime and we'll get you all set to play.

(if you don't have a clue what irc is, or just want to go here for the heck of it: http://www.outpostuniverse.net/irc.htm )

Offline Leviathan

OP2 luver here!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 05:41:11 PM »
great to have you with us
im a op2 lover my self
love seeing new people on irc
:)

Offline plymoth45

OP2 luver here!
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2004, 08:06:39 PM »
Welcome to our forums Jesse

BTW, Sorry I haven't been around much in IRC fellas, just isn't enough chit chat that I can participate in and actually 'Feel' inteligent.