Author Topic: WTB 3 Bar common/rare.  (Read 92 times)

Offline Sorcer

WTB 3 Bar common/rare.
« on: August 10, 2018, 11:10:34 AM »
Ok so one thing I've noticed in all the colony games is that no matter what you ALWAYS get no more than a 2 bar common and usually only a 1 bar rare near your base, why don't people create a map that gives us a 3 bar common and 3 bar rare it's ridiculous. Additionally there's a colony game for i believe eden where there is literally no rare that is possible to acquire due to a volcano. it's literally ridiculous.

Offline lordpalandus

Re: WTB 3 Bar common/rare.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 12:51:51 PM »
For both colony games that ship with the game, I always move my base elsewhere. Eden Colony has poor resources in the NW(starting area), but there is a variety of two to three bars on the other side of the map, with a whole lot more defensibility as well (makes it great for defending against enemy waves) in the grey area. Similarly, for Plymouth Colony, as the volcano will wreck most of your base on Normal+, I move my base down to the grey area to the SW with a volcanic area on the edge.

If you stay in the starter locations, these are typically very hard to defend against enemy waves and have poor resources anyway.
Currently working on Cataclysm of Chaos, Remade.
Link to OPU page = http://forum.outpost2.net/index.php/topic,6073.0.html

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
Re: WTB 3 Bar common/rare.
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 04:40:14 PM »
why don't people create a map that gives us a 3 bar common and 3 bar rare
Does "people" include you?  ;)

Let me know if you're interested in getting started.